When it come to proper U-line Refrigeration Repair and Service San Francisco, it vital that we hire only the most qualified and experienced professionals. Our technicians are all certified and train in U-line Refrigeration. At Delta High End Appliance Repair we know how to satisfy our customers with top notch U-line Refrigeration.
We are factory authorized repair center for U-line Refrigeration Products
We specialize in serving and repairing the following:
- Wine Cellars
- Drink Cabinets
- Clear Ice Machines
- Solid Door Refrigerators
- Drawer Models
- Marine Series
Causes which affect the internal temperatures of
the cabinet include:
- Temperature setting.
- Ambient temperature where installed.
- Installation in direct sunlight or near a heat source.
- The number of door openings and the time the door is open.
- The time the internal light is illuminated. (This mainly affects product on the top rack or shelf.)
- Obstruction of front grille or condenser
Service is needed if any of the follows has been occurring
- Evaporator: Refrigerant flowing through an evaporator may sound like boiling liquid.
- Condenser Fan: Air moving through a condenser may be heard.
- Automatic Defrost Drain Pan: Water may be heard dripping or running into the drain pan when the unit is in the defrost cycle.
For information or to schedule an appointment give us a call today at (415) 666-6797