When it come to proper Speed Queen Washer / Dryer repair in San Francisco, it vital that we hire only the most qualified and experienced professionals. Our technicians are all certified and train in Speed Queen Washer / Dryer repair. At Delta High End Appliance Repair we know how to satisfy our customers with top notch Washer / Dryer repair services.
- Any leak or draining problems in the system
- Repair pumps and water valves
- Replace Gaskets and motors
- Dryer Vent issues
- Dryer Mul-functions
Here are few common issues and easy fixes:
Washer Stops or Pauses During Cycles
Pauses are part of the washer’s normal operation. However, if you’re concerned with excessive pausing, follow the steps below to troubleshoot your machine. If you’re still having issues, contact us at (415) 666-6797.
1. Wash load may be unbalanced. Washer will stop and then restart spin automatically. If the washer is severely unbalanced, turn cycle selector knob to OFF and redistribute the load.
2. Check the house fuse or circuit breaker.
Dryer Won’t Start
If your Speed Queen dryer won’t start, there are a few easy steps you can follow to help you locate the issue. If, after completing these steps, your dryer still won’t start, contact us at (415) 666-6797.
1. For dryers equipped with a power cord, make sure the power cord is plugged all the way into the electrical outlet.
2. Make sure loading door is closed.
3. Push timer knob in to start dryer.
4. Make sure the laundry room fuse(s) isn’t blown or loose, or circuit breakers aren’t open. The dryer itself does not have an electrical fuse. An electric dryer has an electrical circuit with two fuses.
5. Check if motor overload protector has cycled. Wait 10 minutes and try again.
For information or to schedule an appointment give us a call today at (415) 666-6797